Free-Floating Car Sharing Within The River City. Complimentary Parking, No Account Charges, And Insurance Included!
Our all-electric automobiles canвЂ™t wait around town, from dinner in Midtown to a show at the arena for you to show them. simply Take affordable trips with free parking, recharging, and insurance coverage, by having an itty-bitty carbon impact!
We have partnered with all the City of Sacramento to offer free road parking. Park at domestic permitted, metered spots being 1+ hour rather than otherwise limited. ThatвЂ™s right, you don’t need to feed the meter when you look at the HomeZone! It doesn’t consist of personal or lots that are public you cannot end your journey within 12 hour of town solutions.
We Care For Charging Too
Our fleet that is awesome team very difficult to help keep most of our automobiles charged up
But in a situation when you need a charge (maybe on a long trip), weвЂ™ll cover the cost of the electricity if you ever find yourself. Find out about taking a day trip that is all-electric.
Five Seats Zero Emissions
Our fleet that is all-electric of brand brand new Chevy Bolts are cruising all over streets of Sacramento. They function space for five, lots of cargo room, bike racks, chair warmers, and a whole lot.
Choose Up And Fall Off Any Place In The HomeZone
The good thing about Gig is the fact that it is one-way car sharing. It is possible to choose it up in Land Park and drop it well in East Sacramento, or anywhere your heart desires (in the Sacramento HomeZone).
Simple, Reasonably Priced, Green
Vehicle sharing with Gig is made to be easy. Be in and get and just buy that which you utilize. Simply going for a trip that is quick city? Pay by the moment. Require the vehicle for a longer that is little? Pay per hour. Happening a long adventure? Enjoy our affordable rates day.
Costs susceptible to best payday loans in Worcestershire alter. Check out the application for the many pricing that is accurate. Find out about our prices
What’s GIG Automobile Share?
Gig is a brand new car that is all-electric program available in the town of Sacramento. ItвЂ™s a one-way or free-floating automobile share service, and that means you can pick a car up in a single location, and drop it well in another type of location within GigвЂ™s solution area, referred to as HomeZone.
WhatвЂ™s a HomeZone?
The HomeZone is GigвЂ™s solution area; it’s the area where you are able to begin and end a visit. GigвЂ™s Sacramento HomeZone is 13 miles that are square mostly encompasses the Central City. The HomeZone boundaries are viewable within the Gig software. You can easily drive a Gig from the HomeZone, however you will have to get back the vehicle and end the journey straight back when you look at the HomeZone.
What type of automobiles does Gig offer? How can I make use of Gig?
Gig features a fleet of 260 All-Electric Chevy Bolts designed for use within Sacramento. The Chevy Bolt features space for five, an abundance of cargo area, bicycle racks, plus much more.
To begin with, download the GIG vehicle Share application and signup to be a Gig Member. Then, use the application discover an available Gig it, then start the engine and drive near you, unlock. Making multiple stops? Utilize the application to put on on your Gig if it is parked between stops.
Just how much does it price?
Our Electrical Gig prices is:
- $0.40 each minute
- $15 an hour or so
- $85 for your day
- Charging, insurance coverage, and parking into the HomeZone are included.
- Gig immediately determines the most useful price centered on use.
The price is $2.50 a mile for short trips (capped at $15) if you grab a Hybrid Gig.
- Minimal cost per journey: $2.50
- Park and keep coming back on quick trips significantly less than an hour: $0.30/minute
- Surcharge over 250 kilometers per trip: $0.45/mile
- Parking fees outside of the HomeZone: All parking that is standard and charges are enforced outside of the HomeZone.
- Bay region Bridge Tolls: every motor vehicle is registered utilizing the FasTrak system. Tolls are immediately billed for your requirements the month that is following.
Where may I park? Any 60 minutes or longer parking spot when it is a:
Gigs may be parked in just about any legal road room that allows parking for starters hour or maybe more when you look at the HomeZone, including metered or time zone spaces that enable one hour or maybe more parking and they are perhaps perhaps not otherwise limited. The basic guideline is, in the event that parking indication is green for just one hour or maybe more, you are in the clear. Whether or not it’s red, you can’t park there.
- Metered street parking spot, or
- Time area parking spot, and
- Household permitted spot, marked by having a green indication (excluding B licenses)
- Perhaps maybe perhaps Not otherwise limited
- No 15-minute or 30-minute meters (no metered spots under 1 hour).
- No yellow, red, blue, green parking spots (for example., no limited areas such as for instance loading, handicapped, events, parking lots, personal areas).
- DonвЂ™t park in residential-permitted areas, check out the indications, if theyвЂ™re red you canвЂ™t end your journey.
- In western Sacramento do not park in B allow Zones.
- No parking within 12 hours of town solutions like road sweeping, road closures, or other posted limitations.
- No parking in personal parking lots (i.e., Amtrak or Sacramento place parking great deal).
- Don’t end your journey away from Sacramento HomeZone whenever driving an electric powered Gig (green pin).